Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm back with a recommendation for some of you

Hi all! I'm back, sorry for the time between posts. I actually wrote up a review of the "Story of India" BBC series about a week ago, but the website ate it. After that I was hesitant to write another one again.

I have been looking on the web for interesting sites, and found the following:

http://workingwithchronicillness.com/
http://www.findingeq.com/

The first contains tips on working with a chronic illness. The second is by a professional blogger who is recently out of school - I really like her writing style. She writes about various aspects of living and working with a chronic disease, in her case the illnesses are IBS and sleep apnea.

The issue of working with this illness has been on my mind a lot lately, and I know that others of you might find some helpful information in her blog. Chronic illness, particularly the auto-immune variety, requires a lot of stress monitoring and management.

This blogger also has links to some other interesting sites. I believe that I found her through Brazen Careerist.

In other news, I've been keeping busy with books, working out, movies, and visiting friends.
Basically, nothing too new to report. Hasan gets in to town next week with the cats, so we will soon be busy unpacking and reorganizing the stuff from our California apartment. That should be fun! I'm planning to finally get rid of a LOT of stuff. Can't wait!

What are you all up to? I haven't heard from you in a while, drop a note or comment when you get a chance. Or better yet, send me an email!

Love ya,
Amy

Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Los Cabos