Monday, February 23, 2009

The latest update

Again, sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been away from the computer a bit while I brush up on my physical therapy and wii fit exercise, and of course plenty of books and movies. I've been reading a LOT of Rosamund Pilcher - her books are just to easy and relaxing. The complexity level of her plots are just the right amount - no major twists or sudden new characters, or mysterious murders. Just what I need right now! I also finished "How to be Cool" (good book) and another recent one from Anne Rivers Siddons, I forget the actual title. It was decent.

We saw the Duchess last weekend - that was a good film! I have yet too see Slumdog due to the subject nature, but we might see The Changeling this week.

Hasan is currently in the process of getting the cats to Houston, once he sends his car off. The exact date of his arrival at this point is unknown, but it might just be tomorrow, if all goes as planned!

No comments:

Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Los Cabos