Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pissed off

I'm in the mood to vent of spleen right now, so please skip this post if this sort of thing is not entertaining to you.

I'm just so irritated at everyone and everything in the world right now! I'm sick of being sick and housebound, waiting for the hubby to get here and worrying about the plans to transport cars and stuff over several states, wondering about the cats, dealing with temperature fluctuations due to different meds, being constantly forcefed by the p's, having people ask to visit, being asked for help by the p's for silly things, stomach queasiness that is near-constant, you name it at this point. If you know me there is a pain in my side with your name on it.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I normally am good at rising above this sort of petty shit, but hey, it happens.

To continue from my previous post, I had about 20 years of floundering, until I started on a course of treatment that changed my life. I then expereienced what I still consider to be the best and craziest 6 months of my life in which I had a really close set of friends and an educational and career path that I could look forward to. I met my husband and the rest is history. It has been quite a turbulent and crazy ride, and you know what, it just never stops!

OK, I feel better now. This blogging thing is fabulous.
I need to work more on editing, but, hey, that's something to strive for. Onward and upward!

Later,
A

No comments:

Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Los Cabos