Monday, December 29, 2008

Visit to the dr - not bad!

Well, in other news we made a trip to the dr. today, and according to him, things seem to be way improved for me health-wise. Yay!!!! As long as things continue to move in this direction, 2009 is already a better year personally than '08.

I'm just ecstatic with positive news, as this has been such trying time on our family and friends.  I think that we still have a few more months of hardship ahead of us, but it's nice to know that things will continue to improve.

I've been using my family's advice and trying my best not to be stressed or worried about anything. Of course, easier said than done! I think that that little change in mindset is going to take a while, and be a forever work in progress.

So we watched a few Hindi movies this past weekend, and I spent time with some good friends from college. It was nice to have that block of time with family and friends at once, and I hope I don't go through withdrawal over the next few days.
TTFN and Night all,
A

2 comments:

ratmammy said...

I'm glad you continue to have a positive outlook! it is very important. keep us up to date on what is going on.. im' glad the doctor feels it's good news too! ::hugs::

Amy said...

Thanks so much Marie - I will try! With these crazy meds I'm on my mood is constantly up and down, but the trend definitely seems to be in a positive direction. I'm trying to see this is as just another obstacle or pitstop separating me from my goals, something to be overcome with time and rest. How are you? I'm so glad you're following - pass the link on to Sylvie when you get a chance please, I would love to keep her in the loop!

Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Los Cabos