Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009! 3/4 stars

Happy 2009 to all of our dear friends and family! Here's wishing you the best 2009 ever!

I received an email about 2009 - apparently in astrology it is 'The Year of the Ox'. I'm not sure what that means, but I do know my Chinese astrological sign, based on the typical placemat in Chinese restaurants, is the ox. That makes me really hopeful that this will be a better year (for moi at least :0).

Apparently, in order to make positive changes this year, one must be very slow and methodical about all steps that are taken. No fast fixes will work, according to the email I received, so stay away from three minute cures - this is not the time for that. If you are ready and willing for a change, make sure that you have enough desire to see your changes through to the end, the long way.

In other news I'm finally updating my phone to the new blackberry, possibly tomorrow, so yay. Please welcome me to the 21st century. thank you! My current phone is more than 3 years old now and can barely be used to text message, but for some reason I was attached to it. At this point its a necessity to have something that's easy to use, so it's time to take the plunge.
In other news I feel good!!!!!
It looks like a former coworker from the company that I worked at before SCS (OSI) is possibly offering me a job. I'm not planning to work again for at least another 3 to 6 months, and I told this former coworker so, which he said was not a problem. Of course my mom said right away "You're not going back to California" so I guess we'll see about that. It felt nice to have a job offer, even if he was just being nice.

OK, this has been a crazy morning what with non-stop calls from friends and family. I miss all of you guys but I have to get off the computer now!  As always, more later!

TTFN,
A

No comments:

Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Los Cabos