Thursday, January 8, 2009

Easy breezy day today

Today was a nice and easy day - we were just at home today. I slept about 10 hours, which was fabulous, and then dad and I went grocery shopping in the evening.

I talked to a couple of friends today and formulated some ideas on the future of this blog. I'm realizing more and more that the purpose was never to talk about Navision and IT, but rather my interest in healing others. The older I get, the more I consider myself a healer. I believe that this is the reason that I am experiencing all of this, and that ultimately what keeps me going during the day is helping others with their issues. So those of you that worry about stressing me out with your own persona issues, please don't. I will tell you if I can't handle it or just not answer the phone.

I know that several of you have expressed concern over my current physical condition. I'm in decent shape - I'm walking and talking and eating on my own, and most people that come to visit say that they would not even know that I was less than 100% healthy from looking at me. Auto-immune diseases are strange like that I guess.

Anyway, I will write more tomorrow most likely, good night!
A

2 comments:

ratmammy said...

that's funny.. my father always say the same to me.. that i look great and that he can't tell that i'm sick! i'm not really SICK sick but have a lot of health issues... i guess every day is a new day.. just have to look forward... i like the blog better.. cant' remember what it looked like before but it looks nice i think.

Amy said...

Thanks Marie!
I think its this auto-immune thing, everything that'w wrong is internal, that's what sucks about it, lol! Well, I don't know about you, but I am determined to heal myself and pronto. I have dreams left to accomplish!

Amy

Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Los Cabos