Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life is good - my update

I just got back from physical therapy and eye doctor appointments, and I feel really great about the results! As far as I can tell, I'm in fairly good shape, and I'm hopeful to make a full recovery of all numbness in my fingers. My eyes checked out perfectly - there's been no issues due to the disease, and every piece of information that I uncover makes me feel that much better! I think I've been worrying a lot needlessly, and I apologize to those of you that have been worrying along with me, but who can know without actual physical results? Everything that I have read about this disease has put the fear or god in me, and I'm finally now getting over it.

Now that things are better, I'm even considering driving again for short distances - let's see if my doctor approves it next week.

In terms of activities, I've just been reading, wii fitting, and watching Lost! now that the new episodes are on tv. The new episodes are very exciting, for you Lost! fans out there. Watch it again - it's gotten more adventurous, but they are preserving some of the debt. Things seem to also be getting a bit more scientific.

In terms of books, I finished a great book - 'The Diplomat's Daughter'. It was fabulous, very interesting for those of you that follow current events and are interested in world politics. I read the whole book in a day, and it's huge!

We need to get a few more books from the library. I will keep you posted if I find any other good ones!

TTFN,
A

No comments:

Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Los Cabos