Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Phone shopping, etc.

Today we checked out the phones at Best Buy. There are way too many to choose from! I think I like the Treo, but have decided to find a way to try it out before I buy.

It has been a great couple of days, thanks to good company and getting out of the house! I'd like to welcome my sorority sisters that are visiting the blog - I hope you like what you read!

I've been reading some good books, and will post recommendations if anyone is interested. Same with movies. TV - not so much, which I'm actually really proud of - I used to be a tv fiend! I was planning to get some extra channels that I watch added to my parents cable, but I'm holding off until the boredom is too great. I've actually been able to fill the hours during the day with PT practice, watching recorded shows, reading, meals, getting out of the house, and the internet.

So I'm more than willing to take suggestions for interesting topics that might appear in this blog - please don't be shy! I've really enjoyed reconnecting with a lot of you via facebook, and hope that we can continue to be in touch through the years.

A good friend of mine sent a diet that she follows to deal with rheumatoid arthritis - she is now medicine and pain-free! Please let me know if you would like a copy - I've already sent it to a few of you that might be interested.

I've decided to start cooking healthy meals, so I'm going to get a crockpot for this house, and start making some of those meals, once my energy and strength are back. I can't wait!

I think my brain is empty now, so I am signing off for today. Thanks for reading, I'll talk more to you guys soon!

A

No comments:

Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Los Cabos