Monday, January 19, 2009

Nav 2009 is very impressive!

I just saw a preview of Dynamics Nav 2009, and I was not planning to be impressed, but I absolutely was! The options for viewing of documents based on certain breakdowns of statistics (this will only make sense for those of you that are very familiar with MS Dynamics Nav, if you are not please do yourself a favor and skip this post).

I can't wait to get more familiar with it and the process of implementing it. Actually, the implementation does seem like it will be more of a bear, but the extra time spent on start seems like it will save a lot of time later. I'm very impressed with the Danish folk that have spent the time and come up with this improved design.

There are possibly two people still reading at this point. Do either of you have anything to add regarding the software, including your impressions and/ or experiences with it. How does it feel on the development side? I can imagine that there have been significant structural changes that almost make 2009 a different language from CSIDE? If you have any feedback, please elaborate, I'm curious!

Amy

No comments:

Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Los Cabos