Saturday, December 20, 2008

The real deal

I've been purposely staying off topic with this blog while I grapple with some of the real issues at hand. Fact A - I am currently in the process of undergoing treatment for a major illness while I recuperate in my parents' home. Fact B - My husband is in the process of moving our things from LA to Houston, where I am. Fact C - I was working full-time until Mid-October,. Fact D - My prognosis appears to be good, but it is still too soon to know how far the disease has progressed. We believe that the illness started at the beginning of this year, but do not know this for sure, and what the current form it takes is. Fact E - We have tons of friends and family that have shown themselves to be increasingly more supportive as time goes on. My family and I continue the slow process of imparting the above to our nearest and dearest as we struggle to deal with day-to-day issues around the holidays. Suffice it to say, this can definitely be considered one of the hardest of our lives/

I am so thankful to have this blog as a relatively new outlet, and look forward to turning it into a source of information and entertainment for others. Something good always comes of hardship, and I'm looking to this blog to be my resulting gift to the world. I'm sure it will do more to help me with distractions that are sorely needed at this point in time.

TTFN,
A

No comments:

Los Cabos

Los Cabos
Los Cabos